You may want to change the name of your lab or select a different institution for it to be associated with if the lab moves or if you simply made a mistake upon creating it. Just follow these instructions to see how easy it is to edit these options.
1. On the top left side of the toolbar, click on All Labs (or the Lab name) and then click Manage.
2. Select the Lab you want to edit on the left sidebar and choose the Lab Settings tab.
3. Click on the name of the ORGANIZATION to open the editing option and start typing to see other options from which to select.
4. If you do not see your institution, choose the option to Add it.
5. Click Save Changes to update your Lab Settings.
Next Up: Learn how to create a new Lab