You may want to change the name of your group or select a different institution for it to be associated with if the lab moves or if you simply made a mistake upon creating it. Just follow these instructions to see how easy it is to edit these options.
1. On the top left side of the toolbar, click on All Groups (or the Group name) and then click Manage.
2. Select the Group you want to edit on the left sidebar and choose the Advanced tab.
3. Click on Select another organization.
4. Type the name of the institution that the Group should be associated with. This can be different from the institution that your account is associated with and will not change your account's affiliation.
5. Click Save Changes to update your Group.
Next Up: Learn how to create a new Group